CMA Fest is upon us! With so many stages and random shows popping up at honky-tonks all week, it can be a little overwhelming. We get it, and we wanted to help make things a little less stressful – consider this our contribution to your week of fun. Scroll through and check out who to see, where to brunch, where to snack, where to drink, etc. (You already trust us to introduce you to awesome new music, so trust us on this one, too!)
WHO TO SEE – Here’s a (large) handful of artists we’re most excited about.
- June 9, 12 pm – CMT Next Women of Country at Country Music Hall of Fame
- June 11, 12 pm – Gildan Broadway Stage at Hard Rock Cafe
- June 10, 11:30 am – Chevy Riverfront Stage
- June 11, 10 am – HGTV Lodge
- June 10, 2 pm – Radio Disney Country Stage
- June 11, 12:15 pm – Chevrolet Riverfront Stage
- June 11, 4 pm – HGTV Lodge
BEST BRUNCH SPOTS – You’ll need some quality fuel to make it through an entire day of stage-hopping.
- Biscuit Love – Worth the wait, promise!
- Fido – Eyeing the “Steak Scramble.”
- Sky Blue Cafe – The “Tuscan 2.0” is unreal.
- Loveless Cafe – A classic!
- Party Fowl – Fried Chicken + Bloody Mary = Need we say more?
- The Stillery – They’ve got homemade soft pretzels for carb-loading purposes.
- Frothy Monkey – Caffeinate, then head right over to Five Daughters for a donut.
- Rae’s Sandwich Shoppe – Fresh sandwiches and salads? Check.
- Steadfast Coffee – Uber-cool Germantown spot offering iced butterscotch lattes.
- Pita Pit – Yes, really! It’s quick, easy, healthy-ish… Sold.
- Tin Roof – Always a good time.
- Rippy’s – Drinks, but also ribs. Done.
- Rock Bottom Brewery – One of several rooftop options!
- Acme Feed & Seed – Two of several rooftop options!
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Multiple floors for whatever your mood.
- Pinewood Social – We recommend the Sweet Potato Steak Fries and/or the “out of this world” burger.
- Hermitage Cafe – Looking at you, Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich.
- bartaco – Thomas Rhett’s fave.