CMA Fest is upon us! With so many stages and random shows popping up at honky-tonks all week, it can be a little overwhelming. We get it, and we wanted to help make things a little less stressful – consider this our contribution to your week of fun. Scroll through and check out who to see, where to brunch, where to snack, where to drink, etc. (You already trust us to introduce you to awesome new music, so trust us on this one, too!)
WHO TO SEE – Here’s a (large) handful of artists we’re most excited about.
- June 9, 12 pm – CMT Next Women of Country at Country Music Hall of Fame
- June 11, 12 pm – Gildan Broadway Stage at Hard Rock Cafe
- June 10, 11:30 am – Chevy Riverfront Stage
- June 11, 10 am – HGTV Lodge
- June 10, 2 pm – Radio Disney Country Stage
- June 11, 12:15 pm – Chevrolet Riverfront Stage
- June 11, 4 pm – HGTV Lodge
Ryan Beaver / June 11, 4:30 pm – Chevrolet Park Stage
Hailey Whitters / June 11, 4:05 pm – Gildan Broadway Stage at Hard Rock Cafe
Kyle Park / June 11, 2:30 pm – Chevrolet Park Stage
Jo Smith / June 9, 2:05 pm – Gildan Broadway Stage at Hard Rock Cafe
Drake White / June 10, 1:45 pm – Chevrolet Riverfront Stage
CJ Solar / June 10, 11:35 am – Music City Stage
Dylan Schneider / June 11, 1:25 pm – Gildan Broadway Stage at Hard Rock Cafe
A Thousand Horses / June 10, 10:45 am – Chevrolet Riverfront Stage
Ryan Griffin / June 9, 10:30 pm – Chevrolet Park Stage
Charlie Worsham / June 9, 4 pm – HGTV Lodge
Chris Bandi / June 9, 12:05 pm – Gildan Broadway Stage at Hard Rock Cafe
Aubrie Sellers / June 9, 8:20 pm – Cracker Barrel Country Roads Stage
BEST BRUNCH SPOTS – You’ll need some quality fuel to make it through an entire day of stage-hopping.
BEST QUICK BITES – No time for a full meal when there’s more music to see.
BEST MID-DAY DRINKS – Drink plenty of water, of course, but when you need some other refreshments, try these spots.
BEST LATE NIGHT EATS – Because you can’t go to bed hungry.
- Pinewood Social – We recommend the Sweet Potato Steak Fries and/or the “out of this world” burger.
- Hermitage Cafe – Looking at you, Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich.
- bartaco – Thomas Rhett’s fave.
And if all else fails, there’s always Cook Out!