For the eighth consecutive year, the TEDx Nashville ILLUMINATE event will take place in Music City. On March 17 and 18, speakers and performers will present at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. The lineup features speakers like Bobby Bones, Ken Paulson, and Maneet Chauhan, as well as performers such as Rodney Crowell and Kris Allen.
The sessions will take place on Friday, March 17, from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm, and on Saturday, March 18, from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm. The conference is put together by Program Director Leslie Belknap and Board President Chris Moise, and has sold out in recent years.
See the full lineup below, and for tickets and more information visit tedxnashville.com.
- Dr. Julie Adams (Vanderbilt Professor of Computer Science and Computer Engineering)
- Miles Adcox (CEO of ONSITE)
- Dr. Jerome Burt (Clinical Psychologist at Heritage Medical Associates)
- Judge Sheila Calloway (Nashville Davidson County Juvenile Court Judge)
- Maneet Chauhan (TITLE)
- Bobby Bones (TITLE)
- Eva Boros ( Founding member of Nashville Walls Project)
- Dr. James Crowe (Professor of Pediatrics, Microbiology and Immunology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Director, Vanderbilt Vaccine Center at Vanderbilt University Medical Center)
- Tom Eastham (United Space Alliance at the Kennedy Space Center (May 1979 to April 2011))
- Lisha Lecari (Director, Music and the Brain)
- Natalie Hinkel (Planetary Astrophysicist VIDA Postdoctoral Scholar Vanderbilt University),
- Shaka Mitchell (TN Regional Director at Rocketship Education)
- David Owens (former head of Griffin Tech current Innovation professor at Vanderbilt)
- Ken Paulson (Dean of the College of Media and Entertainment at MTSU, former editor-in-chief of USA Today and current President of the Newseum Institute’s First Amendment Center)
- Kira Pollack (TIME Magazine Director of Photography and Visual Enterprise)
- Ann Powers (Critic and Correspondent, NPR Music)
- Michael Puett (Professor of Chinese History at Harvard University)
- Dr. Stephen Schlozman (Assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School; Psychiatrist at Massachusetts General Hospital; Author of Zombie Autopsies)
- Dr. David Vago (TITLE)
- Dr. David Wright ( Vanderbilt Director of LIGHT–Laboratories for Innovation in Global Health Technologies)